“The Burn Bright Programme exceeded my expectations. It’s full of life changing revelations that are hugely impactful.”
John, Spring 2019 Programme
Be honest with yourself, how often do you feel:
- Emotionally drained?
- Unable to meet constant demands?
Sometimes? Often? All the time?
Guess what, you are on the road to Burn Out! Somehow, in the midst of all the plates you are spinning and all the hats you are wearing, it has become your ‘norm’! How on earth did that happen?
Imagine if it wasn’t the norm. Imagine being able to spot the signs of burn out before it was too late. Imagine knowing how to press the pause button and ensure your self-care was Priority No.1 rather than ‘not even on my list of priorities’! Imagine being able make choices that enable you to live a life where Burn Bright is your norm.
You can – And here’s how…
The Burn Bright Programme consists of three small but interactive workshops, where we will explore:
- Workshop 1 – Raise your awareness of where you are now and where you want to be by finding AND pressing your pause button on the busy-ness of your life. Gain clarity on what is important to YOU right now rather than what others tell you is important.
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all transformation.”
- Workshop 2 – Explore the choices available to you in order to be and do things differently. Discover who you really are when you Burn Bright and how being like that more often is totally within your grasp.
“No matter how you feel, you can control how you treat yourself.”
- Workshop 3 – Decide to say ‘Yes’ to your self-care more often and ‘No’ to demands from others. Adopt the Magic Penny Principle by taking action every day and make Burn Bright your new Norm.
WHAT? The workshops which start at 10.00am to 1.00pm at Strelley Hall, Nottingham on the following dates:
- Saturday 14 September 2019
- Saturday 12 October 2019
- Saturday 9 November 2019
*Attendance is required at all three workshops. Tickets available shortly.
WHAT ELSE? You will have access to the Burn Bright Facebook Group; weekly content and resources between workshops; 20% discount on 1-2-1 coaching sessions.
- Early Bird Tickets – £500 if reserved by 30 June 2019.
- £750 for bookings after 30 June 2019.
Join Donna Smith, Life Coach of the Year 2018, at historic Strelley Hall, Nottingham and gain tools and techniques to be at your best, every day.If you want to Burn Bright, click on the button to reserve your place on the Burn Bright Programme.