“The Burn Bright Programme exceeded my expectations. It’s full of life changing revelations that are hugely impactful.”
John, Spring 2019
Be honest with yourself, how often do you feel:
- Emotionally drained?
- Unable to meet constant demands?
Sometimes? Often? All the time?
Guess what, you are on the road to Burn Out! Somehow, in the midst of all the plates you are spinning and all the hats you are wearing, it has become your ‘norm’! How on earth did that happen?
Imagine if it wasn’t the norm. Imagine being able to spot the signs of burn out before it was too late. Imagine knowing how to press the pause button and ensure your self-care was Priority No.1 rather than ‘not even on my list of priorities’! Imagine being able make choices that enable you to live a life where Burn Bright is your norm.
You can – And here’s how…
The Burn Bright Programme consists of six interactive sessions (lasting 90 minutes each, via telephone or Zoom), where we will explore the Fundamental Principles of how to Burn Bright (not out!). These Principles will enable you to:
- Raise your awareness of where you are now and where you want to be by finding AND pressing your pause button on the busy-ness of your life.
- Gain clarity on what is important to YOU right now rather than what others tell you is important.
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all transformation.”
- Explore the choices available to you in order to be and do things differently.
- Discover who you really are when you Burn Bright and how being like that more often is totally within your grasp.
“No matter how you feel, you can control how you treat yourself.”
- Decide to say ‘Yes’ to your self-care more often and ‘No’ to demands from others.
- Adopt the Magic Penny Principle by taking action every day and make Burn Bright your new Norm.
You will also have the opportunity to be a part of the Burn Bright Community via a closed Facebook Group so the journey does not end when the Programme finishes.
Click on the button below to book a free half an hour Discovery Call with me and let’s talk.